Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Journal: Turning Black into White

As this semester comes to end and the exams are nearly there, I'm glad that I've finally managed my time very well. Finishing most of my assignments made me bit relax. However, a lot of personal problems occupy my mind from being relax. A very seamless plot..

Having said that, I manage to start settling down and setting aside from my problem... One step at a time to release all my burden. Soon enough, I'll have the wisdom to overcome my problem. I do not want to stay in my sadness; instead I need to get up. I do believe that GOD will always be with me, in any matter I face.

I was thinking how if I did not go through all those problems. Frankly, it helped me to grow up, to be stronger, to be more mature in many aspects of my life. I've never been in this stage ever in my life. Good time to do intropection.

Hmm, well, another story, I missed my last thursday meeting with Gwen just because I chose to work instead of re-establishing my connection with GOD. Missing that time was not the big issue but I've come to realise how much catching up I needed with GOD. Having said that, I made a promise, a resolution that I would not never again to take the day when I should share my time to GOD too lighty.

Closing this blog, I wanna share a verse that I came across when I was browsing the net couple days ago. I was thinking that verse has a beautiful meaning for me. Hope, it reaches out to you too...

Love is patient, love is kind,
Love does not insist on its own way.
Love bears all things, believes all things,
Hopes all things, endures all things.
Love never fails.
- I Corinthians 13:4-8 -

No comments: